Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Still Here

I'm still here, still loosing, just haven't had time to post.

Friday's weigh in was great - down 3.6lbs. I missed the meeting, but was there in time to collect my 5lb star. While there I bought a digital scale and wow, I am totally in love with this thing. It takes all the guess work out of calculating points and comes pre programmed with hundreds of foods. I find that something I would have calculated at 2 or 3 points is actually 4 or 5, so it helps keep me OP.

I snuck a peek at the scale this morning 257.8, of course it is first thing after I wake up and pee. No pesky clothes to add weight, plus I tend to weigh heavier as the day goes on.

Still haven't taken starting photos, must do that soon.

Hopefully I'll have time for a longer post tomorrow.

No comments: