Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Weigh In

Went to my first Weight Watchers meeting today, and to ensure that I continue with the plan I purchased 8 weeks of weigh ins.

Stepped up to the scale and I've officially gained back the few pounds I lost trying to go it on my own with Atkins. Yes I am back at 269 and not feeling fine about it. I don't know yet what my official weight goal is, I'm going to have to think about this, I've always been overweight, I don't know what a normal number will be for me. So, I'm starting with mini goals, I'm an impatient person who gives up because dropping 100+ lbs seems so fucking far away.

The meeting was fine, just as I remembered them, lots of clapping and discussion. The leader was a tad flaky, but she was a sub, the regular one is said to be alot of fun. Normally what kills WW for me are the meetings, I've always viewed them as a bunch of women sitting around trying to come up with low point cheats, how much chemical shit they can cram into a single point. This time I will attend each meeting with an open mind, and take from it what is good and right for me.

With a 32 point daily allowance, I should be fine.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I don't do WW but isn't there a program that is all online? Some people need the structure of meetings, but if they make you nutty-

Just a thought!

Hey, a big victory though... attending a meeting and getting started!